he project constitutes a system of ground and underground constructions contributing to complex solution of living facilities
problem in Askhabad, namely:
- To lower the ground waters level in the most flooded part of the city,
- To improve the reliability of city drain system, water supply, electricity, communications and improve conditions of their usage,
- To improve the efficiency of ground and underground waters usage by extending the amount of water suitable for watering.
Construction of drain tunnels takes place in a zone with high seismic activity (up to 10 points on the Richter scale).
The complex of drain-communications tunnels contains:
- Drain-communications tunnels 6 m diam., 16,500 m length,
- Two output tunnels 3.5 m diam., 13,820 m length,
- Ending tunnel 6.0x3.0 m constructed by open method,
- Technological chambers: 22. Construction of chambers is performed by “wall in ground” method,
- Dug wells: 72,
- Treatment plant constructions with a capacity of 300 tm3/day.
To lower the ground waters level, in the most flooded part of the city, a ray drainage device is used to install polymeric rust free filters in drains 200 mm diam. Ray drainage boreholes will be made from the technological chambers by horizontal drilling equipment.
On November,25 2013 the company has finished an excavation of north section of VST in Ashgabad
In February 2014 The President of Turkmenistan visited construction site
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavel Klimkin visited Interbudmontazh construction site on the 3-rd of November,2014