Construction Association “Interbudmontazh” aims at spending all necessary efforts to protect its employees and other persons who may be affected by its activities from work related injuries and illnesses, avoid damage to his and third party property and ensure to eliminate environmental pollution while conducting the company activities.
Following this policy, the basic principles are:
- Any sort of illness, injury or environmental pollution can be prevented.
- To make hazard assessment is a prerequisite before start up of any activity.
- If any hazard is foreseen during hazard assessment process, the work shall not be started until the measures are taken to manage the hazard.
In line with the mentioned principles:
- The concept of HSE being a line responsibility shall be introduced to increase staff participation and to improve HSE performance.
- In order to increase awareness and competence of staff, training shall be provided at all levels through official HSE courses, tool box meetings, unsafe act / condition auditing, site inspection.
- Considering the diversity of Construction Association Interbudmontazh’s field of activities and related potential hazards, construction procedures containing HSE aspects shall be prepared for each project. HSE manual including standard procedures shall be prepared by making use of already gained in-house experience and other know-how developed in these fields.
- Although hazards are assessed and measures are taken for managing such, contingency procedures shall also be available in order to minimize harm from any accidents.
- Special Emergency Rescue Team equipped with modern appliances and machinery has been organized for immediate response and elimination of any unforeseen contingency.
- Accidents shall be investigated and analyzed to determine the causes and weak points in HSE management with the purpose of recommending measures to prevent reoccurrence.
In summary, Construction Association Interbudmontazh professionally assesses health, safety and environmental matters before entering into new activities and develops project specific HSE plans.